We are the Texas resource for the Pneumatic Vacuum Elevator (PVE).
They are the perfect elevator for both new and existing homes which enables you to travel safely between floors. Besides servicing your needs, they will increase the value and marketability of your home. Factory trained staff members are what you’ll find at Home Elevators of Dallas. Customer Satisfaction is our way of doing business. We strive to make each customer a top priority.
Why you should buy from a “Reputable” dealer!
- We are licensed by the State of Texas to be an Elevator Contractor.
- We have license number: 20267 (Sterling Elevators Inc., DBA, Home Elevators of Dallas) which you can look up online at the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDL&R)
- To have our license we must be fully insured.
- Visit our Houston Showroom or soon to open Dallas showroom and ride the product before purchasing.
- We’re here to honor your warranty.
- Our personnel have all been factory trained.
- Service within 3-4 business days unless it’s an emergency
- We’re accredited members of the Better Business Bureau BBB
The Pneumatic Vacuum Elevator (PVE) with its Panoramic View is virtually maintenance free. There are no cables, chains, hydraulic pistons, and the seal for the Vacuum is good for 15,000 runs or 5 years before it needs to be checked for wear. The most Maintenance Free Elevator on the Market!!!
Elevator pricing and/or Elevator costs: A typical 37″ with 450 LB. capacity can be installed for around $30,000 depending on your community and their various permitting costs.