Vacuum Elevator PVE 30”
The PVE 30″ is the smallest home elevator in the world. The PVE30″ elevator has 350lb (159kg) lift capacity and is capable of up to 35 ft (10.5m) of rise over as many as four stops. As the newest edition to the Vacuum Elevator models, the PVE 30″ has quickly found its place as the ultimate space saving solution for a home and business elevator. The PVE 30″ is absolutely the answer to your home elevator.
To learn more about the PVE 30″ from Home Elevators of Houston, check the specifications below:
PVE 30″ Technical Specifications
- External cylinder diameter: 30”
- Rated Load: 350 lbs.
- Speed: 30 fpm
- No pit required.
- Bottom level floor must be 100% level as elevator rests on existing floor.
- No hostway required.
- Minimum overhead clearance:Standard Unit (turbine motors located on top): 107”
- Split Unit (turbine motors located remotely): 97”
- Penetration required to install through floors and ceilings: 32”
220V, 60/50 Hz, 25amp single phase power supply 3 turbine motors located in pump box using a total of 3KW
- Entrance width opening: 20”
- Internal cabin height: 79”
- Internal cabin diameter:Between columns: 20”
- Without columns: 26”
- Automatic LED lighting and cabin fan
- Door openings: same side (in-line) only.All doors are hinged on top left, with door swing to the left, from inside the cabin.
- Door Height: 80”
- Door Height w/ Door closer: 81 ¾”
- Each landing level specified will include only one door.
- 24 Volt electrical circuits with all controls in cabin
- Push button call controls with precise leveling at each landing
- Automatic descent to ground level at safety speed in the event of a power failure.
- Mechanical emergency brakes activates within two inches of free fall in vacuum loss or catastrophic failure.
- Electromechanical interlocks at each landing
- Alarm system and telephone (optional)
Talk to Our Experts in Vacuum Elevators – Home Elevator of Dallas and Fort Worth
Visit our showroom and experience riding in a Vacuum Elevator. Call us at (844) 219-8613 if you have further questions. Our staff is factory trained in both the installation and customer service of PVE elevators. We look forward to setting up a consultation with you and seeing how a PVE elevator can make your life easier.