Vacuum Elevator PVE 37”
The PVE 37′′ is the first of the Vacuum Elevator Models that was introduced to the elevator industry in 2002. The Pneumatic Vacuum Elevator, PVE 37, measures 37′′ in outside diameter making it a great value in utilizing a much smaller footprint than a traditional elevator requiring an elevator shaft.
To learn more about the PVE 37′′ from Home Elevators of Houston, check the specifications below:
PVE 37″ Technical Specifications
- External cylinder diameter: 37”
- Rated Load: 450 lbs.
- Speed: 30 fpm
- No pit required.
- Bottom level floor must be 100% level as elevator rests on existing floor.
- No ELEVATOR SHAFT required.
- Minimum overhead clearance:Standard Unit (turbine motors located on top): 107”
- Split Unit (turbine motors located remotely): 97”
- Penetration required to install through floors and ceilings: 39”
220V, 60/50 Hz, 30amp single phase power supply 3 turbine motors located in pump box using a total of 5KW
- Entrance width opening: 20 1/2”
- Internal cabin height: 79 1/2”
- Internal cabin diameter: 29 1/2
- Automatic LED lighting and cabin fan
- Door openings: same side (in-line), straight through (180°) and now 90° is available.
- All doors are hinged on top left, with door swing to the left, from inside the cabin.
- Door Height: 77 3/4”
- Door Height w/ Door closer: 79 1/2”
- Each landing level specified can include only one door.
- 24 Volt electrical circuits with all controls in cabin.
- Push button call controls with precise leveling at each landing.
- Automatic descent to ground level at safety speed in the event of a power failure.
- Mechanical emergency brakes activates within two inches of free fall in vacuum loss or catastrophic failure.
- Electromechanical interlocks at each landing
- Alarm system and telephone (optional)
Talk to Our Experts in Vacuum Elevators – Home Elevator of Dallas and Fort Worth
Visit our showroom and experience riding in a Vacuum Elevator. Call us at (844) 219-8613 if you have further questions. Our staff is factory trained in both the installation and customer service of PVE elevators. We look forward to setting up a consultation with you and seeing how a PVE elevator can make your life easier.